Saturday 29 March 2014

Exciting news + 2 reviews

Hello everybody! Let's start with the cool and awesome news, shall we? I might start a YouTube channel! *screams uncontrollably* Yes, I might start a gaming channel and, of course, I will tell you if I do. This brings me to my first review. Just two days ago, I received my headset and I tried it yesterday. It's awesome for recording, just as it says on the box for crystal clear sound, but they aren't very good if you just want to listen to music. Click here to see/buy it on Amazon.
My second review is on a movie I went to see today at a friend's house. The movie is called Camp Takota and quite a few awesome Youtubers are in the cast. Grace Helbig, Hannah Hart and Mamrie Hart are in it and it's of course hilarious. I love every single second of it and I look forward to watching it again one day. Click here to see the full summary on IMBd.
Thank you for reading and goodbye!
Love, El x

No comments:

Post a Comment