Thursday 20 March 2014

Fanfiction

Hello everybody! So for this week's post I decided that I wanted to introduce you to my fanfiction. Since I mostly fangirl about books and awesome stories and the book I most fangirl about is Harry Potter, I am writing a Harry Potter fanfiction. The plot is really simple: Phoebe Potter is Harry Potter's twin, but believes he's dead. As she receives her letter and starts her life as a witch, she also gets to meet her not-dead-at-all brother.
I thought that the idea of Harry actually having some family while he was at Hogwarts was so cute I couldn't keep myself from writing it down and posting it on the internet. My fanfiction is called Secret Potter, as no one knows about Phoebe, and it's on Wattpad. To read Secret Potter click here.
I am very close to finishing this book and there are about 4 or 5 chapters to go, so yay! This is not the only book I'm going to write about Phoebe and her story will go through every Harry Potter book as she is a new character.
Of course all the characters, apart from Phoebe and a few others, belong to the one and only JK Rowling. I would be really happy if you read my fanfiction of course, but if you haven't read Harry Potter or aren't particularly interested, you don't have to read it.
Goodbye!
Love, El x

No comments:

Post a Comment